FREE Telephone Coaching Call - Coping with Mother's Day While Seeking Motherhood
You're Invited to a FREE Telephone Coaching Call on
May 9, 2013
Coping with Mother's Day While Seeking Motherhood
This free telecoaching call will give you the skills to help empower you in dealing with the challenges of this difficult day.
- Learn techniques on taking care of yourself on this difficult day.
- Develop the skills you need to ask for the support from your family.
- Discover how humor might be best to deal with Mothers Day.
- Learn how to be an advocate for yourself on this day.
- Discover how you can celebrate Mothers Day for your own mother, without it being too emotionally difficult for yourself.
- Acquire skills in learning to compromise with your spouse in the event he wishes to celebrate that day with his own mother or other relatives.
DATE: Thursday, May 9, 2013
TIME: 9:00 PM EDT from your phone
CONTACT FOR CALL IN INFORMATION: Joan Winograd, L.C.S.W. at or (212) 362-4003
Joan D. Winograd, LCSW has been a therapist specializing in infertility issues, as well as pregnancy loss, for over 20 years, having personally dealt with such issues. She practices on the Upper West Side in New York City, and sees individuals, couples and groups, and has spoken extensively on the subject. She is a Coaching Support Group Leader with the American Fertility Association.