Free Phone Class on IVF. - Considering IVF? What You Need to Know.
When IVF is the suggested treatment, the choices can seem overwhelming. While there is no “right way” to do IVF, patients can often feel at a loss with what questions to ask when presented with so many IVF treatment options and no guarantees. Becoming an educated consumer about the IVF process is the key to helping you select the program that will address both your medical and psychological needs.
During this one hour group phone class, you will receive information on:
- What questions to ask when IVF is the treatment
- What questions to ask when selecting an IVF Program
- Understanding success rates, managing your expectations
- Pregnancy loss and IVF; why don’t embryos always make babies?
- How to prepare psychologically for IVF; could counseling be helpful?
- How to create a work-family plan during IVF treatment
- Understanding IVF costs; what should you know
You will also have an opportunity to ask questions and share concerns with others exploring this family building option.
WHEN: Thursday June 13, 2013
WHERE: Telephone Class Line (call-in information will be given at time of registration)
TIME: 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time
FACILITATOR: Patricia Mendell, L.C.S.W.
For further info or to register contact: Patricia Mendell , 212-819-1778
Registration limited to the first 20